Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

July 6, 2010

Teen girls Daybook- week 20

Date...Tuesday, July 6th, 2010
Starting time... 7:20 pm
Mood... excited!!!
Outside my window... its 93 degrees :(
I'm thinking... about my trip to Coney Island tomorrow!!!
I'm reading... erm...i dont really know....
I'm listening to... a commercial coming from the other room
I'm wearing... knee-long shorts and a purple aero t-shirt
Yesterday, I...mounted a picture
I'm excited for... tomorrow!!! Coney Island!!!
I'm sad because... its hard to explain :P
I'm hungry for... i really want Ritz crackers for some reason.....
The song stuck inside my head is... God bless the USA
I want... to get tan
I love... computers
I loathe... computers
This week, my goal is... to not die from the blistering heat
Did I meet last week's goal?... YESS!!! I TOOK AN AWESOME ONE!!
Ending time... 7:24 pm

No comments: