Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

July 13, 2010

Teen Girls Daybook- week 21

Date... Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Starting time... 3:31 pm
Mood... annoyed
Outside my window... its soooo hot
I'm thinking... about going to a camp nxt week
I'm reading... Three Cups of Tea
I'm listening to... my sis watching TV
I'm wearing... yellow shorts and an orange-ish shirt
Yesterday, I... did nothing
I'm excited for... Saturday, were driving up to Brown University in RI for me to go to an anatomy camp
I'm sad because... im not sad.
I'm hungry for... nothing :)
The song stuck inside my head is... In my head (hahah)
I want... for my suitcase to pack itself
I love... science
I loathe... Language Arts
This week, my goal is... to finish all my packing by Friday
Did I meet last week's goal?... haha yes im alive
Ending time... 3:35 pm

No comments: