Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

July 20, 2010

Teen Girls Daybook- week 22

Date... July 20, 2010
Starting time... 10:28 pm
Mood... tired and excited
Outside my window... it is 72 degrees...and i see a bunch of cars going by
I'm thinking... about dissecting sheep's heart tomorrow :)
I'm reading... nothing really...i havent picked up another book yet
I'm listening to... the squeaking of a car's tires and the roaring of three fans
I'm wearing... yellow pj shorts and a baggy gray tee
Yesterday, I... dissected a banana
I'm excited for... friday! we get to dissect a brain :D
I'm sad because... i cant see my dog til sat :( im 220 miles away from him and my other family.
I'm hungry for... nothing...ate a ton of candy
The song stuck inside my head is... Build me up Buttercup
I want... for the night to go by fast
I love... my anatomy camp im in
I loathe... people who only talk when they're supposed to do something...and you're stuck in a group with them.
This week, my goal is... to successfully get through the week without killing myself with the scalpel
Did I meet last week's goal?... YES I DID
Ending time... 10:55 pm

No comments: