Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

February 25, 2010

BLACK OUT'S ROOOCCCKKK!!!

Ok so we r in the middle of a HUGE (and yes HUGE KICK A$$ BIG) snowstorm, so as a result of that, our power went out. I was so happy!!! I have no clue why, but i LOOVVE black outs. They are soo much fun cuz u get to run around ur house with a flashlight!!! Well, so i was in the black out texting my friends cuz i had nothing else i could do, and then seconds after my dad got all the candles lit, our power springs back to life. Only our street got it's power back. I am still texting my friend who has been in a blackout for 30 straight minuets. SHES SO LUCKY!!!! I LOVE BLACK OUTS.
Black
Lamps
Antibright
Clearless
Kangaroo
Off
Ufo
Tomorrow
(my friend Little Mute made up that poem type thing)
I WANNA BLACK OUT!!!!!!

No comments: