Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

February 16, 2010

Teen Girl's Daybook - week 1

Date... February 16, 2009
Starting time... 7:35 PM (EST)
Mood... Bored
Outside my window... Its nighttime and outside there is 17 inches of snow :)
I'm thinking... That i should run more often
I'm reading... Nightworld Book 2
I'm listening to... The sounds of my Wii in the other room
I'm wearing... Socks, Angles super skinny jeans, Aeropastal purple t-shirt, Abrocrombie white sweatshirt
Yesterday, I... Was a crocheting manic.
I'm excited for... February 26th, my friends bday party
I'm sad because... Japan is still in Japan
I'm hungry for... Ribs. I don't know why, but i always seem to want them.
The song stuck inside my head is... Calle Ocho by Pitbull.
I want... a bass clarinet... not gonna happen.
I love... my bass clarinet
I loathe... girls who like boys for their looks and not their personality.
This week, my goal is... to not procrastinate as much with homework.
Did I meet last week's goal?... N/A
Ending time... 7:47 PM (EST)






So im gonna start doing this every tuesday. You can join if you wanna, Keshia!!!

No comments: