Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

February 11, 2010

Erin and her love for short persons

Hey, I know that this is random, but is anyone gonna see the percy jackson movie? just askin' .
Hey, erin, why did you nickname "runner" runner? i mean seriously? and now you are trying out for the track team? you r crazy! plus, he is so short! What does erin see in short people? anyone? please, explain this to me, i really don't get it!

KeShia

2 comments:

Clyde and Leo said...

KESHIA I AM GOING TO KILL YOU.
Why do you not like short ppl? What do you have against ppl under 4'5"? And i am joining track cuz i like to run, just not long distances. I nicknamed "runner" runner cuz he LOVES TO RUN.

Anonymous said...

Keshia
It's Reba. ok, I personally understand erin's love for short people since I happen to be dating her ex who is in and among himself rather short. There shortness and the fact that they get teased about it makes them a bettter person. thats a load of shit, I know but My BF, erin's ex, is just so awesome I had to come up with a excuse for his shortness. I know you hate him. Thats your problem.