Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

February 26, 2010

Runner, Birthdays, and snow

Hey peeps. 1st of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KESHIA!!!!!!!
2nd of all.... RUNNER IS A JERK. He says that just cuz of his girlfriend he no longer wishes to be friends with me. I find something VERY wrong with that. He is head over heels for this girl! Its pathetic!!!
3rd, it snowed. Yippie. Usually i would b jumping for joy, but they canceled school. Again, i usually would be jumping for joy about this, but cuz this is our 3rd snow day, they had to take off a day during spring break so that we can still hav 180 days of school. It didnt even snow that much!!! We couldve had school. I like spring break.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TOLD YOU RUNNER WAS A JERK!!! HAHA! you still love me though...and the spring break thing didnt affect me...I missed school anyway... MWAHAHAHAHAHA! lol, <3 Reba