Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

February 23, 2010

Teen Girls Daybook-week 2

Date... February 23, 2010
Starting time... 7:27 PM (EST)
Mood... sick :(
Outside my window... its pitch black and i cant see anything.
I'm thinking... that i should practice for a band assessment.
I'm reading... Nightworld book 2
I'm listening to... Mars, the bringer of war
I'm wearing... pajama pants, a tank top from GAP and a white abrocrombie sweatshirt
Yesterday, I... Had play rehearsal from 3:15- 6:00
I'm excited for... Friday, i get to see Percy Jackson & the Olympians The lightning thief.
I'm sad because... I didn't get to play my bass clarinet today
I'm hungry for... chocolate.
The song stuck inside my head is... nothing really.
I want... to not be sick.
I love... my friends.
I loathe... how trumpet players think they are so cool and blast in my ear.
This week, my goal is... to get better before friday.
Did I meet last week's goal?... yupp. :)
Ending time... 7:32 PM (EST)

No comments: