Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

February 4, 2010

LOLZ

Hey world. Waz up. I see that my good friend Keshia has joined my posting blog thingy. Right now, this is erin. Hola. Como estas? Haha. sorry. I am just really really REALLY bored. I just got home from play rehearsal...it was REALLY funny, cuz this guy, lets call him Darque, was singing and he had to say "Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!..." ect ect. and r teacher was trying to explain to him to sing LIGHTLY. so he had his hand on his stomach to feel the breathing, and during the middle of the "Ha! Ha! Ha!" he actually started to laugh!!! it was sooo funny. (thats why this post is called LOLZ) Haha. Well, bye now!!
Ttyl
Erin

No comments: