Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

March 2, 2010

Teen Girls Daybook- week 3


Date... Tuesday, March 2nd, 2010
Starting time... 6:28 PM
Mood... cheery
Outside my window... there is nothing in sight...just plain darkness
I'm thinking... how much I love to sing
I'm reading... Nightworld book 2 (still, lol)
I'm listening to... the rattling of my 4 year old sister playing with blocks.
I'm wearing... socks, Lei jeans, abercrombie and fitch pink t-shirt, abercrombie white sweat shirt.
Yesterday, I... worked all night on a spanish project
I'm excited for... saturday, my friends bat mitzvah
I'm sad because... i have a test tomorrow
I'm hungry for... anything really, i havent eaten since.... 12!!!
The song stuck inside my head is... Do you wanna hear a country tune? (from the musical i am currently in)
I want... to knit...i am going to after i finish this.
I love... knitting and crocheting!!!
I loathe... plastic crochet needles....KILL THEM ALL
This week, my goal is... to finish knitting my shrug!!! (google it.)
Did I meet last week's goal?... YES!!! YAY I AM NO LONGER SICK!!!
Ending time... 6:34

No comments: