Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

May 23, 2010

Lost

I've looked all my life,
and just when i thought i've found it,
it slips through my fingers,
once again.

I thought she was my friend.
But with what shes saying now,
I dont believe thats true.

A real friend wouldn't call me names,
wouldn't talk behind my back,
would forgive me.

I've dug myself a hole,
one thats gone deeper
than i planned it to be.

I'm past the point of no return;
there is no turning back now.

Even if she forgives me,
i can never forgive her.
For the sadness she has caused me
is more than any apology
can ever fix.

She has hurt me more
than she can realize.

She lost a great friend.
One less friend to call,
in times of sorrow.
One less ear,
to whisper a secret.
One less heart
that will love her as a friend.

NOTE- this is true, im in a huge fight with italian right now

No comments: