Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

May 4, 2010

Teen Girls Daybook- week 12

Date... Tuesday, May 4th, 2010
Starting time... 4:25 PM
Mood... tired
Outside my window... i think its raining...
I'm thinking... about how excited i am because.....(continued in 'I'm excited for' section)
I'm reading... Distant Waves
I'm listening to... the sounds of Scooby Doo in the other room :P
I'm wearing... Shorts and a gray t-shirt
Yesterday, I... got soaking wet on my way out to the bus from school due to a HUGE downpour
I'm excited for... FRIDAY MAY, 14TH 2010 BECAUSE ALL OF BAND AND CHORUS IN MY SCHOOL IS GOING TO HERSHEY PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sad because... I made Drummer Boy go over in his texts.....its not my fault! he told me he had unlimited!
I'm hungry for... nothing, im eating grapes
The song stuck inside my head is... a band song, the 80's
I want... hm....i would really like it to thunder...
I love... thunder storms
I loathe... HUMIDITY
This week, my goal is... to uhm........hold on let me think.......to...to...to.....to............ill get back to ya on that one
Did I meet last week's goal?... *sigh* no :( Drummer boy, why are you so nervous???
Ending time... 4:31 PM

No comments: