Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

May 11, 2010

Teen Girls Daybook- week 12

Date... Tuesday May 11, 2010
Starting time... 6:07 PM
Mood... tired, really really tired
Outside my window... its cold. :(
I'm thinking... about my band rehearsal
I'm reading... Distant Waves
I'm listening to... Hey Soul Sister and nothing else
I'm wearing... jeans, NEON PINK and NEON ORANGE socks and a Aero t-shirt
Yesterday, I... skinned my knee really badly on the stupid gym floor
I'm excited for... FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HERSHEY PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sad because... i am still yet to get a hug from Drummer Boy
I'm hungry for... water. im really really thirsty
The song stuck inside my head is... second chance by shinedown
I want... it to be summer.
I love... rollarcoasters
I loathe... colds
This week, my goal is... to do good on my band presentation tomorrow
Did I meet last week's goal?... i didnt rele put one...
Ending time... 6:13 PM

1 comment:

Sally said...

Hey Erin....I'd go see the latest post on Treble Clef if I were you...you'll be happy!