Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

May 25, 2010

Teen Girls Daybook- week 14

Date... Tuesday May 25, 2010
Starting time... 7:32 PM
Mood... exhausted and hot
Outside my window... its 82 degrees out!!!
I'm thinking... about my bass clarinet
I'm reading... nothing really
I'm listening to... the fan in the other room and the sounds of some TV show
I'm wearing... shorts, aero t-shirt
Yesterday, I... had the IAAT test
I'm excited for... SUMMER
I'm sad because... I just cant place my finger on it
I'm hungry for... pasta :)
The song stuck inside my head is... a song from Susical the Musical
I want... it to be the weekend
I love... my friends
I loathe... fire
This week, my goal is... to not die of the blistering heat
Did I meet last week's goal?... eh. not really
Ending time... 7:36 PM

No comments: