Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

May 16, 2010

SO MUCH TO TELL YOU!!!!!

Oh wow. I have soo much to tell you guys!!!!

Well....Ill start at the beginning...

So on friday i woke up and 5:45 (due to non-sleep-age) and finished packing then posted a short thingy. My dad then drove me to school and I got there at like 8:10. I ran up to my locker and but my carry-on into it then dropped off my under-bus-luggage in the auditorium where we were instructed to put it. At around 8:55 all band and chorus members were called down to the auditorium to get our luggage checked and load buses. But since i was an equipment manager, i had to get my stuff from the auditorium and after it was checked, i was the one (along with about 1o others) who loaded the luggage under the charter buses. I wouldve been okay with this except for the face that i was wearing flats which produced painful blisters on my feet after about 15 minuets. Wat fun. And it was also around....oh say....200 bags of luggage AND 100 instruments (thats NOT including percussion). ALL the luggage had to be moved about 500 ft to the sidewalk from the door exiting the cafeteria (where the bags were getting checked). After that, the charter buses rode up to the sidewalk and after everyone but the equipment managers were on the buses, we then had to place all the luggage and instruments under the bus in those largish compartments. That was fun, ill have to admit. :) All of that was about a 2 hour operation, so by the time we left the school, it was like 11:00 i think. One and a half hours into the ride we stopped at a rest stop to get food and walk around. This was where it got exciting.

So i was sitting with some friends, and Italian and i went over to see Darque cuz we havent in a while. Drummer boy was conviently standing next (near) him. Italian kept elbowing me in the arm trying to get me to hug Drummer Boy. After we finished talking to Darque, we each went to sit with different people. I then figured out that Drummer Boy was eating his lunch about 3 tables away from mine, so he was both in ear-shot and eye sight. KESHIA then kept telling me to go hug him. i decided that i was going to hug him then and so i was figuring out a plan. I then put my plan into motion.

So i walked over to his table, right? And i tap him on the back a few times (like i always do) to get his attention. he turns around i tell him to stand up. He asks why a few times, and i just kept saying "I want to see sumthin" FINALLY he stood up, but he wasnt facing me. "ah wat the hell" i say to myself and wrap my arms around him in a hug. All his friends chuckled (hehe drummer boy is also chuckles haha) while i was doing this, but i could care less at that moment. i unlatched my arms and patted him on the back and swiftly he sat down. laughing to myself, i walked back to my seat, beaming with pure joy. That was a great start to a fun trip.

SO. After that event and getting back on the buses, we rode the other hour and a half to hershey and got there with a TON of time to spare. (BTW, all that time i was texting drummer boy) so we talk and stuff then we unload instruments then we play. After the 8th grade band was done performing, it was time for Jazz Band to perform. Both Drummer Boy and keshia are in jazz band so i was excited to see this. they started and after a few minuets my friend leans over and asks if id like to move over so that i could see Drummer Boy better on drum set. i agreed and we moved over a section where i had a clear view of the drum set. YAY!!! apparently he saw me when i moved over. i could sorta tell cuz he was smiling; A LOT. haha. So yah. Then we loaded the buses and went back to the hotel for a pasta party. it was actually really fun! during that there was a tad mis-conception which lead to another hug from drummer boy. Pasta party ended and we hugged yet again saying bye for the night :D I stayed up til bout 2:00 on sat morning and then FINALLY fell asleep.

Saturday morning i woke up at 6 (yes, only 4 hours of sleep) and waited and started to re-pack as my friend got her shower. After i showered, she dried my hair (idk why, she offered and i wasnt gonna let up an offer like that) and we finished packing. After we were all packed and cleaned and so forth, friends from another room across the hall came over and we talked til bout 7:45 then we went down to breakfast.

When i finished breakfast, i waited a few minuets then went over and sat with drummer boy and his friends. they are all such creeps! they kept trying to take a picture of us two! weird much? lol. ANYWAYZ. We left the dinning hall thingy and drummer boy and i walked up the stairs to get to our rooms, hugged again when i had to go :D

then when we got to the park, i had fun, went on roller coasters and screamed.

then it was time for the award ceremony. before it started, our director had to pick two people to represent the 7th grade band. he chose me (!!!) and one of my other friends. that was awesome. while walking to the arena, Keshia told me that drummer boy was mad at her. i was wondering if that was true, so i went up and asked him. when i was talking, he was looking at his feet. that really annoys me (word to the wise, dont do that again drummer boy) and he usually doesnt do that. he also was sorta ignoring me. of corse, that might have just been me, but still. it really aggravates me when im trying to talk to my boyfriend who i havent seen all day and he ignores me. so we went and the awards cermony went on and stuff, yadda yadda yadda then i tried to talk to him. that didnt really go as i planned. i planned to tell him that he was sorta ignoring me and annoying me and when i said that i was hoping to hear that he was sorry and was just tired. or something along those lines. when i was talking to him, his eyes were glued to his feet. they wernt that interesting!!! i mean, and im not gonna lie, but my eyes are MUCH more interesting than his shoes. sry drummer boy. i tried to turn his head to face me by moving his chin, but all his friends around him thought i was gonna kiss him so one of em walked inbetween us, therefore turning drummer boy's head back to his lovely shoes. i gave up then and got really emotional. tears streamed down my face and my eyes turned bloodshot. not very pretty. my friends were all concerned and took some action. i thought drummer boy was mad at me, so i tried texting him and calling him a few times, all of which were unsuccessful. then my friend sent him a text and got a response. it said he wasnt mad at me and that he would hug me later when we saw eachother again. thank god. i was still shaky, but i was okay and i still had a boyfriend.

later on i asked him why keshia thought he was mad at her. he said that she gave him a flower and told him to give it so me (btw, that was so nice of you keshia, but you could've ruined our relationship) he later told me that he had no way of keeping the flower in tack and not squished. but he also said that he he could've kept it in tact, he might've given it to me. and i find that so sweet.

we left the park, got back to the school, unloaded everything, put all instruments back in the band room and PRESTO! we were DONE. D-O-N-E.

it was soooooo long, tiring, exciting, fun, and awesome.

thanks for actually READING all of this lol!

ttyl!
erin

No comments: