Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

April 14, 2010

Blog Parade!!!

1) How old are you? 12

2) What name do you go by on blogger? Erin

3) When is your birthday? August 12th

4) If you could live anywhere in the world, besides where you live now, where would it be? Japan

5) How did you find out about Blogger? Uhm.....I think I googled something that led to blogger

6) Tell us something interesting about yourself: I have a best friend who lives in Japan.

7) What was your favorite toy when you were little? A stuffed tiger that I named Tiger.

8) What is your favorite meal? Have you ever cooked/helped cook that meal? Shrimp Scampi. (YUMMM!!!) No I haven't..YET.

9) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Nothing, absolutely nothing. I'm fine with the way I am.

10) Are you an outside person, or an inside person? I'm more of an inside person...but I love the outdoors.

11) Are you a mommy's boy/girl, or a daddy's boy/girl? I'm a daddy's girl, I like trains and I loooove fishing and shooting!

12) In one word, describe the feeling you get when you stub your toe, after just being told by your parents that you are grounded for the next month: Aggravated.

13) Let's say you TP'd your friend's house (for those of you who don't know what TP'd stands for, it means toilet papered. As in, put toilet paper on their trees, cars, house, porch, etc.). If someone asked you why you TP'd your friends house, you would say: Because I love them that much.

14) Have you ever gone swimming in deep, dark, dirty water? Yep! At a summer home in Maryland.

15) Have you ever dreamed about getting ready to leave the house, and forgetting to get your pants on? Nope.

16) Have you ever done something so ridiculous, that you wish you'd never done it? If so, what? Yea...I asked Runner to the dance....NOT a good idea. (he said no btw)

17) Imagine that you saw a purse snatching. What would you do?

a. scream and run away

b. move out of the state/country

c. tackle the purse snatcher to the ground.

d. ignore it, start whistling, and turn the other direction.

18) How many friends do you have on blogger? Friends i know? One.

19) What makes blogging so much fun for you? I just like sharing my life with people I don't know.

20) You're a turtle, who has bet that you can win a race with a rabbit. How does it turn out? The rabbit wins by a mile, but I still finish the race.

1 comment:

Eldarwen said...

Thanks for participating, Erin! I loved reading your answers! =D

{Love}
Eldarwen