Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

April 6, 2010

Teen Girls Daybook- week 8

Date... Tuesday April 6, 2010
Starting time... 5:39 PM
Mood... exhausted
Outside my window... its 84 frickin degrees!!! summer, here i come!
I'm thinking... about how i will get a ride home on tuesdays from track.
I'm reading... the diary of anne frank
I'm listening to... the sounds of birds and my washing machine.
I'm wearing... brown shorts and a school t shirt. just got home from track
Yesterday, I... biked two miles in my fitness for life class.
I'm excited for... thursday, our first track meet and my first day of softball! (in this season)
I'm sad because... i dont think i am sad
I'm hungry for... WATER
The song stuck inside my head is... ima be
I want... to run more
I love... my bass clarinet
I loathe... clarinets
This week, my goal is... to not fail ss this marking pd. (failing for me is a B)
Did I meet last week's goal?... yes!!!! it was so much fun!
Ending time... 5:48 PM

No comments: