Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

April 20, 2010

Teen Girls Daybook- week 10, trip, and....DRUMMER BOY!!!!

Date... Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Starting time... 5:07 PM
Mood... HYPER!!!!! (i had 32 oz of caffeine.....mwahahah! *smirks*)
Outside my window... the sun is shining bright!!!
I'm thinking... about how i need to start my final band project!!!
I'm reading... Stake That! (plz dont ask)
I'm listening to... silence.....no.....me typing and the sound of an airplane going over my house.
I'm wearing... socks, angles jeans, aero blue t-shirt, a sailors bracelet, 3 hair ties on my wrist and a bandage around my ankle. (i twisted it)
Yesterday, I... stayed after school to practice a marching thingy with a *SELECT* group for a song for band
I'm excited for... tomorrow! chamber groups with drummer boy and darque! (no i dont like darque :P hes a good friend tho)
I'm sad because... im not sad!!!
I'm hungry for... nothing!! i just had a piece of pizza, a coke and 3 munchkins!
The song stuck inside my head is... bla bla bla by Ke$ha
I want... to crochet!!!!
I love... my boyfriend!!! he's awesome and i love him to death!!!!!
I loathe... regular pencils. the tip always breaks or gets dull.
This week, my goal is... to START my final band project
Did I meet last week's goal?... YAH!!!! i didnt act like a b**** at all!!!!!
Ending time... 5:15 PM




Okay....sooooo........today i went with my whole 7th grade class to a science museum near where i live and OMG it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! there were soooo many cool things there and it was soooo neat!!! they had animals (yes, in a SCIENCE museum) like turtles and snakes and fish!!! they also had all these cool exhibits. DAMNIT i was going to say something else..........uuuuhhhmmmmmmm............................................. OH!!! there was this really cool part that had all these like brain teasers thingys and it was awesome! cant u tell that im really really hyper?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? lol!!!


this was one of the cool exhibit thingys!!!


look!! its a cool blow fish thingy!!!



i also stayed after today for a yearbook club party. it was AWESOME! there was pizza and munchkins!!! hahah. we wrote all over the board in the room and i took some pictures... here....











i would also like to talk about my AWESOMELY AWESOME boyfriend!!!! hes so sweet, so nice and hes...well.... AWESOMELY AWESOME!!! hahahaha. how did i get soooo lucky???? how??? hehehe. i love him soo much!!! hes so awesome. ily drummer boy!!!! hehee. tehe. lol. rotfl. rotflmao. rotflmfao. rotflmfaoqxzw... and so on and so forth. LOL!!!!

c yas!!!












YEARBOOK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(that was our slogan :P)



1 comment:

Emily Shae said...

Hey Erin,

I am glad you want to be apart of Generation Pure. Now, I know you prigionaly signed up for a newsletter, would you still be willing to do it if it was an online magazine?

Let me know, Erin. Oh, and please go here to sign the form for Generation Pure if you already haven't yet http://thesilverbride.blogspot.com/
(I haven't changes the URL name yet). Signing the form will help me keep track all who is participating!

Love,
Emily