Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

April 30, 2010

alrighty...

u kno what rele annoys me? the fact that certain people are trying to tell me how to run my relationship. okay, so i was talking to a friend, right? and i told her that i was mad tht we werent having full grade lunch today (cuz of this standerdized test thingy) and i was mad cuz drummer boy said that i could sit wit him and his friends at lunch. wen i told this to my friend, she was all "your asking too much of him." i mean rele, weve been 'going out' for almost two months!!!!!! how the hell can sitting with my bf be asking 'too much'???????? it makes nooooooooo sense. another friend thinks that too. they are trying to tell me how to run my relationship when they. have. never. been. in. one. its soooo annoying!!! i asked if it was okay with drummer boy if i sat with him and his friends at lunch, he said it was okay with him. my friend was all "he probably doesnt wanna make u mad by saying no." i mean rele people. its my life, i can run it the way i choose. i still wouldnt mind a dance or a hug, but im willing to wait. my friends dont understand that. they think tht just cuz i asked for a dance or asked for a hug ONCE that i will nevr let him get away without one. i am a paitent person, and i am willing to wait for drummer boy to be okay with hugging me or dancing with me. i really dont care if it happens next september. i am willing to wait for someone i love so much.





the reason i didnt mention names is cuz if that person reads my blog, and i doubt they do, they know xactaly who they are and will question me all day long. thats y. i just wanted to express my opinion cuz i cant share this info with my other friends cuz she will tell the ppl i was talking about what i said about them. did that make sense? if you have my # and wanna kno who they are, just txt me. ill tell u. unless your one of them,.......

No comments: