Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

April 10, 2010

jazz festival PLUS dance

hey there interwebz!!!!!!!
yesterday night was so much fun!!!!!!
so at 6:15 i left my house and went to the jazz festival (i went with Italian) to see Drummer Boy play in the jazz band. There were many other schools there other than our middle school and the highschool, but Italian and I just watched the high school jazz band and the middle school jazz band. When that ended it was about 7:30 and Italian and I wernt really going to do anything else that night so we decided to go to the dance since the doors are open til 8. so we went there and me, Italian, Lady Gaga and Crazy hung out for the night. i actually danced!!!!!!!
today i have softball at 3...what fun. so does keshia, but shes not on my team.
OH. Keshia was at the jazz festival as well!!! shes in our middle school jazz band.
Good job Keshia!!!! you guys sounded great!!!!!!

1 comment:

Emily Shae said...

Hey Erin,

I read your post on the other blog...I'll reply there very soon.

Here is my email address: onelife.92@comcast.net.

Thanks for stopping by. :)

In Christ,
Emily