Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

April 13, 2010

Teen Girls Daybook- week 9

Date... Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Starting time... 7:36 PM
Mood... sad but happy but disappointed and confused.
Outside my window... its drizzling a little bit
I'm thinking... about drummer boy
I'm reading... uprising and the diary of anne frank.
I'm listening to... rude boy by rihanna
I'm wearing... lei jeans and an aeropastal shirt.
Yesterday, I... had a concert for senior citizens.
I'm excited for... hm......possibly sunday, im not sure yet though....
I'm sad because... uhm....id rather not say.
I'm hungry for... shrimp.
The song stuck inside my head is... rude boy
I want... id also rather not say. :)
I love... my boyfriend, drummer boy, and i love him with all my heart.
I loathe... loud, obnoxious trumpet players.
This week, my goal is... to not act like a b**** to certain people i love.
Did I meet last week's goal?... i dont know :( she didnt finish grading everything yet.
Ending time... 7:48 PM

No comments: