Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

April 23, 2010

RELE cool tag!!!


1. How many toes do you have?
Uhm...1...2...3...4...5......6.....7...8......9....10....11? (JK)

2. How many bones have you broken?
I have never broken a single bone in my body. UNLESS you count teeth...technically they are bones. I've chipped one or two.

3. Name an epic thing that you have done.
Hmm....epic. Well.....i dont know if you'd count this as 'epic' but im pretty proud of myself for doing this. It was at a school dance and this dude was making fun of drummer boy (idk if i was included in the teasing) and both drummer boy and i hated this guy's guts. So i kept threating him saying, "____, if you dont SHUT UP i SWEAR i will kick you with all the strength i can muster." he still didnt shut up, so i kept to mu word and kicked him, VERY hard may i add, in the shin. He was limping around for the rest of the dance. Boy, did that feel GOOD.

4. If you had a pet lemming, what would you name him?
Fuzzbuzz!!!

5. What color are the clothes you're wearing right now?
I have a black sweater thingy....a white shirt and jeans... black white and blue.


6. How awesome are orca whales on a scale of one to ten?
They are cute and all, but, hey, they are called killer whales for a reason ;) like a 5.98?

8. How old do you want to be when you die?
114, 14 days, 14 hours, 14 minuets, 14 seconds....(ect.)


9. Name a pet peeve and an addiction.
A pet peeve of mine is people who refuse to go to the nurse when they feel miserable.
For example, wwak wasnt feeling that well today and all day she was like, "i dont feel good." " i feel like crap" so all of my friends were like, "THEN GO TO THE NURSE." and she still REFUSED to go to the nurse. that really makes me mad. and an addiction...could it possibly be the bass clarinet? No, that would make no sense. of COARSE it the bass clarinet.

10. Write a paragraph detailing your life. 100 word minimum.
I was born on August 12th, 1997 and i always was caring and kind towards others. In 4th grade actually, i got the "Future Teacher" award for always lending a helping hand and for always being willing and ready to learn. When i was 9 i think i set my life-long ambition to become a vet and that goal of mine has not changed since. I still want to be a vet, but now i also want to play the bass clarinet as my pass-time. I started in 4th grade as playing the clarinet and in September i switched to playing the bass clarinet and that was one of the best decisions that i ever made. the best decision would probably be telling drummer boy that i liked him and asking if he liked me too.

11. Name one thing that isn't really a secret, but that you haven't really gotten around to telling anyone.
I love math.

12. Name another pet peeve.
Trumpet players that PURPOSELY blast in the ear of the person sitting in front of them. *cough cough midgety trumpeter cough*

13. Sprechen Sie deutsch?
¡No! ¡Hablo español y Inglés! ¡A mi me gusta mucho hablo y aprender español!

14. Tell a joke.
Hahah okay...

So three men were talking about what they want people to say when they come to their funeral.
The first said, "I want people to say that he was a good buisness man and turned in all his papers in on time."
The second man said, "I want people to say that he was a good family man and was loyal to others."
The two men looked at the third man and said, "What do you want people to say when they come to your funeral?"
The third man said, "I want people to look at me and say... "LOOK! HE'S MOVING!"

15. How many of the questions have you answered in a witty manner so far?
Several. LOL!

16. Compose a haiku.

I love Drummer Boy
I love him with all my heart
Does he love me too?


Drummer boy, i kno u read my blog and i do know that you love me too.

17. Have you ever noticed how sour candies taste even more sour if you rub them on the side of your tongue?
OMG YES. I loooooooove that!!!!!

18. What book(s) are you reading at the moment?
I'm reading a vampire romance novel called "Stake That!"
It's actually REALLY good.

19. How many doors are there in your house?
uhmm.......19? 20? 56?

20. How would you solve a problem like Maria?
Im clueless right now.

21. Think of something about yourself. Anything. Go on, think of it.
Okay...

Now think of something more interesting. Write it down here.
I have never touched an oboe or a bassoon where i have touched or *attempted* to play all the other instruments i can think of.

22. What's wrong with your hands?
My pinkies streach out wayyyy farther then they should in a result of a bass-clarinet-playing freak.

24. What's your favorite show tune?
WHAT IS THAT FEELING

GALINDA:
What is this feeling,
So sudden and new?

ELPHABA:
I felt the moment
I laid eyes on you;

GALINDA:
My pulse is rushing;

ELPHABA:
My head is reeling;

GALINDA:
My face is flushing;

BOTH:
What is this feeling?
Fervid as a flame,
Does it have a name?
Yes! Loathing
Unadulterated loathing

GALINDA:
For your face;

ELPHABA:
Your voice;

GALINDA:
Your clothing;

BOTH:
Let's just say - I loathe it all
Ev'ry little trait, however small
Makes my very flesh begin to crawl
With simple utter loathing
There's a strange exhilaration
In such total detestation
It's so pure, so strong!
Though I do admit it came on fast
Still I do believe that it can last
And I will be loathing
Loathing you
My whole life long!

25. Okay, you can tell us what that first thing you thought of for number 21 was. We all want to know.
I only like short people for some STRANGE reason.


And I tag,
Anyone who either:
a) has seen a bass clarinet
b) has a boyfriend/girlfriend
c) loves dancing in the rain
OR
d) all of the above!!!

No comments: