Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

April 27, 2010

Teen Girls Daybook- week 11

Date... Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Starting time... 5:38 PM
Mood... exhausted
Outside my window... the sun is shining and the birds are chirping
I'm thinking... about my band project
I'm reading... Need
I'm listening to... myself typing
I'm wearing... jeans and a purple t-shirt
Yesterday, I... stayed after school for a band marching thingy
I'm excited for... Sunday...possible Yankee tickets!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sad because... I havent called Drummer boy since last monday
I'm hungry for... nothing, i just had pretzels
The song stuck inside my head is... toxic by brittany spears. (it was on the radio)
I want... to be done with my band project. its taking so long!
I love... pretzels and peanut butter together...YUM
I loathe... cream cheese. YUCK
This week, my goal is... to hug drummer boy
Did I meet last week's goal?... yes i did and im almost done!!!!!
Ending time... 5:42 PM




oh and for the three of you that read this, give drummer boy some words of courage below this so that he gets up enough courage to hug me ;) luv ya drummer boy

No comments: