Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

June 29, 2010

Broken Heart

My heart,

My broken, shattered heart,

is damaged,

far beyond any repair could fix.

I’ve given my heart,

Not only to one,

But to many.

My friends,

My family.

To the ones I love.

The ones I love,

Whether they are

Male, female, black, white,

Near, far, family, friends,

I trust them.

I trust them with my heart,

my soul

and sometimes,

my life.

Some though don’t care.

They don’t care that I gave them my heart.

They don’t care that I spend

countless hours worrying,

afraid that I will never see them again.

They take the heart

that I have so painstakingly given to them,

throw it on the ground

and leave it there to rot.

I want to say that I forgot

all the people that have crushed my heart.

But saying this would be

a rather large lie.

Each of these people are still in my heart.

I have never quite let go.

Every day,

every hour,

every minute,

I am constantly reminded

of how simple words can hurt so much.

I don’t want your sympathy,

I don’t want a Hallmark card,

all I want

is to forget.

No comments: