Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

June 15, 2010

Teen Girls Daybook- week 17

Date... Tuesday Jun 15, 2010
Starting time... 2:28 pm
Mood... jelous :P
Outside my window... the daylight is streaming in and its 78 degrees out :)
I'm thinking... about my friends cuz they're awesome
I'm reading... The Piano Man
I'm listening to... Vanilla Twilight
I'm wearing... white Old Navy flip-flops, shorts and a gray NYC T-shirt
Yesterday, I... had my first 2 finals of the year...yippie
I'm excited for... FRIDAY!!! LAST DAY OF SKOOL!!
I'm sad because... i cant go to a friend's party on sat. cuz im going to my sis's bday party :(
I'm hungry for... nothing, ate lunch a few mins ago
The song stuck inside my head is... The Truth by Kris Allen
I want... to not have any more finals
I love... friends:)
I loathe... wasps :P
This week, my goal is... to get an A on each of my finals
Did I meet last week's goal?... YES!!! FUNK IS GONE!!!
Ending time... 2:32 pm

No comments: