Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

June 9, 2010

Teen Girls Daybook- week 16

Date... Wednesday June 9, 2010
Starting time... 5:08 pm
Mood... depressed, sad
Outside my window... its raining...i love rain
I'm thinking... about how sad i am
I'm reading... Catagory 7
I'm listening to... myself sob
I'm wearing... shorts and some type of shirt
Yesterday, I... was a very happy person
I'm excited for... friday, wwak's bday party
I'm sad because... nilloc broke up with me
I'm hungry for... comfort food, strawberries
The song stuck inside my head is... break your heart
I want... to not be depressed!!!
I love... my friends. they are awesome
I loathe... idiots
This week, my goal is... to get out of this funk!
Did I meet last week's goal?... i have no fricking clue and i dont care
Ending time... 5:10 pm

No comments: