Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

June 1, 2010

Hey...

Hi. Well, i think im single...im not really that sure haha. IN ANY EVENT...so i broke up with drummer boy yesterday. I just havent been feeling the same way lately, and i thought it would be best if we went our separate ways. I think were still friends, but who knows.

The reason i dont rly kno if im single or not is because the guy i like likes me back and he told me and i told him and idk if youd call us bf and gf, but eh wateve.

its cool, hes not short. the first person ive liked whos not short. i feel like ive accomplished something. lol. i really like this guy, and if all goes well either i will be asking him out or he will be asking me. lol. wish me luck!

ttyl
erin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is kindve what happened but it goes deeper than that. You know that. Matt's party and everything and so yeah. Maybe I just saw it from a different point of veiw. whatever
<3 Reba