Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

June 22, 2010

Teen Girls Daybook- week 18

Date... Tuesday June 22, 2010
Starting time... 8:47 am
Mood... tired
Outside my window... the sun is up, the birds are on the wing...lol idk
I'm thinking... about Italian...idk...she doesnt really seam like my bff anymore...
I'm reading... The Piano Man
I'm listening to... Calle Ocho
I'm wearing... my pj's :)
Yesterday, I... spent all day with my big sis ;)
I'm excited for... Saturday, my cousin's wedding!!!
I'm sad because... i dont really think im sad...
I'm hungry for... breakfast...pancakes
The song stuck inside my head is... calle ocho cuz im listening to it lol
I want... to go shopping...i want a new dress
I love... shopping
I loathe... dollar stores
This week, my goal is... to finish making something for my cousin for his wedding present...idk what im gonna make him though
Did I meet last week's goal?... No :( i got a 84% on my SS final :( A's on everything else though!
Ending time... 8:51 am

No comments: