Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

June 29, 2010

Teen Girls Daybook- week 19

Date... Tuesday June 29, 2010
Starting time... 12:21 PM
Mood... Calm
Outside my window...the sun is shining...I think...I'm nowhere near any windows haha
I'm thinking... about the photography camp im in right now
I'm reading... Three Cups of Tea :(
I'm listening to... the sounds of me typing and other people clicking things on their computers.
I'm wearing... jean shorts, a purple aero T-shirt, a cross necklace and two rings on right hand.
Yesterday, I... started my photography camp
I'm excited for... tomorrow, we are going to an old prision to take pictures.
I'm sad because... i cant go camping with skittles this weekend :(
I'm hungry for... nothing, just had lunch a few minuets ago.
The song stuck inside my head is... Amazing Mayzie
I want... to take an awesome photo these two weeks at my camp
I love... photography
I loathe... video cameras...idk whyy
This week, my goal is... to take an awesome photo at my photography camp
Did I meet last week's goal? erm...nope....i didnt make him anything
Ending time... 12:26 pm

No comments: