Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

June 18, 2010

WOO HOO!!!!!!

Haha. I didnt really know what to title this...lol. I AM OFFICIALLY AN 8TH GRADER!!!!!! w00t w00t!!! Today was AWESOME. I took a million pictures and got some more sigs to add to my already filled up pages in my yearbook. im sooo happy yet also sooo sad. i didnt cry, thats good. so basically this was the day...8:30-9:50 all the teachers handed out awards for "Highest Average" and stuff like that for each class period...i got 3, one for band "Excellent Leadership", science "Science Seeker", and for public speaking "Period 5 Best Effort". i also got a medal with the band thingy :D im soo happy. i cant believe that the school year is OVER. i waled those halls the last time as a 7th grader...sorta sad...and i walked out with my "big sis" i got to share this sorta special moment with her :) ill ttyl peeps!! ♥♥


your new 8th grader (!!)
Erin

No comments: