Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

June 1, 2010

Teen Girls Daybook- week 15

Date... Tuesday June 1, 2010
Starting time... 7:04 pm
Mood... sweet, happpy i guess
Outside my window... its still daylight!! yay for summer!!
I'm thinking... about life and how awesome it is
I'm reading... Category 7
I'm listening to... the sounds of some random kid show in the other room
I'm wearing... shorts and a pink t-shirt with an elephant on it
Yesterday, I... broke up with drummer boy
I'm excited for... tomorrow!!! ice skating/roller blading field trip!!1
I'm sad because... i feel so guilty about drummer boy
I'm hungry for... nothing really, i havent been hungry at all today
The song stuck inside my head is... Greeting and Salutations, a band song
I want... to not feel guilty anymore
I love... life in general
I loathe... the thought of death and that dude with that weird shaped axe
This week, my goal is... to no kill my self ice skating
Did I meet last week's goal?... hehe yah, im alive
Ending time... 7:10 pm

No comments: