Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

June 17, 2010

Wow...

I CANT believe it...the school year is finally coming to a close...tomorrow at 12:40 pm, i will offically no longer be a 7th grader...this is so sad :( I'm gonna miss all my 8th grade friends...like Darque and people...im probably gonna cry :( its sorta happy tho cuz well, ITS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! The school year went by SOOOO fast...i met so many awesome people that i wont forget...i cant believe that im gonna be leaving school as a 7th grader for the last time tomorrow...its gonna be sad...ill have my bass clarinet in one hand, my yearbook and pen in the other and stroll out the doors with my "big sis" lol. (we call eachother sisters but we rnt related at all) im gonna cry, im gonna sob, but ill live. ill probably see most of my friends throughout the summer...they're awesome. ill report back 2moro afternoon with the play-by-play of the day.

tty wen im an 8th grader!!
Erin

No comments: