Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

June 7, 2010

I sent...

Hey peeps. I sent this to Nilloc a few minuets ago and he said it was a great riddle, so i thought id show this to you. NOTE- THIS IS WRITTEN IN 2ND PERSON PERSPECTIVE

What I might give you,
it can not be bought.
It can not be sold.
You can't see it,
you can't touch it,
but you can feel it.
No one can describe it for you.
No amount of words can tell you
what it will feel like.
You might have the opportunity
to feel this sensation I am describing,
but yet again,
you night not.
Don't be alarmed tomorrow
if I pull you over for a second.
I hope that if I have
enough courage to complete this task,
this will be the best birthday ever.
But i seriously doubt myself.
I honestly think
that I do not have enough courage
to pull off this daring task.
You have no idea how much I
would love to, but
I'm afraid that what I might do
would possibly pull us apart.
So I guess that your present
will just be having me,
a hug, comforting words,
and a rather lengthy poem.
Yet no one can ever tell
what tomorrow's sun rays
will bring upon us.


I'll tell you tomorrow what this riddle is referring to.

No comments: