Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

March 3, 2010

Interesting tag from Treble Clef

1. What's your favorite time of day, and why?
Sunset (it changes ya know) because the sky turns all these brillant colors.

2. If health weren't an issue, what would you live off?
Ribs. YUMMMMYYYY.

3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes) what would it be? To have someone love me for who I am.

4. What is one thing you get teased about a lot?
Ha...ha...ha....uh...my addiction to the bass clarinet and treadmills. Lol.

5. If you could chose one movie, book, of TV show to live in what would it be? What kind of a character would you be? Hm...The Italian Job and I would probably be someone who hacks into control termanals and such.


6. If you could have a talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
Hm. I would probably like to be able to cure the sick without medicine.

7. If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
Can I choose two places? Whatever. Belgium and Japan. Belgium because I am Belgian, and Japan because I wanna see Japan (the person) again!!!

8. If you were an awesome singer, what genre would you sing?
Opera

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which one would it be?
The largest shoe store I would find.

10. If you could live in any point in time, what would it be?
Now. I like present day.


11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
Baby blue

12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?
Doc

13. What's the last album you listened to?
Carrie Underwood, Play On

14. What would be something that we'd be surprised to know about you?
On weekdays, I am a morning person. On weekENDS I am so NOT a morning person.

I tag: Anyone who likes to sing.

1 comment:

Annie Green said...

I doth not like to sing.