Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

March 16, 2010

Teen Girls Daybook- week 5

Date... Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Starting time... 7:45 AM
Mood... tired
Outside my window... the sun is rising
I'm thinking... that im happy we have a delayed opening.
I'm reading... The Lightning Thief
I'm listening to... the ticking of clocks from the other room
I'm wearing... my pj's
Yesterday, I... had no school!!!
I'm excited for... Friday, opening night for my play!!!
I'm sad because... the previews for my play today are canceled.
I'm hungry for... a blueberry bagel.
The song stuck inside my head is... Tic ToK
I want... breakfast
I love... Drummer Boy
I loathe... yarn needles. They are such a pain in the ass.
This week, my goal is... to make a freeze frame video for a school project.
Did I meet last week's goal?... YES!!!!!
Ending time... 7:53 AM

No comments: