Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

March 13, 2010

i didnt really dance...

Hey there. Well, heres what happened at the dance...
so at first we just said hi to eachother when we walked by eachother.
then i went up and talked to him and we talked...then he accused me of having spies. (NOT TRUE, and he was jking) but it did kinda seam like it cuz everywhere we walked, one of my friends was there. hey, its not my fault i have a lot of friends.
so yah...he said he would dance with me, that never really happened. he later told me that he was just nervous, i can completely understand. like i was a little nervous too, but i got over that feeling. so he owes me a dance. lol. at the end of the dance, when everyone was leaving, (this is gonna sound weird, so if you dont wanna read any further, please dont) i was like talking to him, and i had to go, so i asked something along these lines,
"Since you didnt dance with me, could i at least have a hug?"
he said no, but later said that he was just really REALLY nervous. he said he would've hugged me if he wasnt so nervous. that fact, that he didnt hug me, brought me down a little, not much, but then i stepped into his shoes, and i understood. i forgave him, and weve been texting eachother all day today, even though we were both at rehersal! (hes in the orchestra, im in the chorus) hes so nice though, and i know he loves me, i just have to find a way to make him un-nervous. idk how the heck im gonna do that.
well, ttyl
erin

No comments: