Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

March 8, 2010

yes Yes YES

Ok so i asked drummer boy to the dance that my skool is holding on friday. at first i brought my friends with me, but then realized that was so not the right thing to do. he was acting like he couldnt hear me or something(he later told me that he was just nervous with my friends there) so i finally built up enough courage to ask him, with out friends clinging onto my every word, and no surprise, HE SAID YES!!! is was a little hesitant, be as i said, he was nervous. so i dont blame him. i have been floating on cloud nine ever since that one word. "Yes"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

felt the same way...lolz <3 Reba