Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

March 23, 2010

Teen Girls Daybook- week 6

Date... Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Starting time... 6:28 PM
Mood... pumped
Outside my window... it is drizzling, and its really muddy
I'm thinking... about how much I love running
I'm reading... nothing right now, i just finished my book.
I'm listening to... just dance by lady gaga
I'm wearing... school softball sweats and a green camp t-shirt
Yesterday, I... had the last performance of phantom of the country opera
I'm excited for... track!!!!!
I'm sad because... it rained
I'm hungry for... a banana
The song stuck inside my head is... 6 measures from the song we are playing in band, the 80's
I want... to run some more
I love... running!!!
I loathe... mud.
This week, my goal is... to do the warm-up run for track without stopping
Did I meet last week's goal?... no. i did something else instead
Ending time... 6:34 PM

No comments: