Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

March 10, 2010

Phantom of the Country Opera

Hey whats up? Hey, erin? how come i got kicked out of your rehersal for phantom of the country opera today? That was ridiculous! totally ludicrous! Absurd! (I have a tab to thesaurus.com, just sayin' i don't know all these words) Outlandish! i thought I could watch! Guess not...



For those of you who do not know what this "Phantom of the Country Opera" is this musical that Erin is in. Though, if you are on this site, you probably do, cuz you know either me or erin, so... Moving on: I did not get to see her rehearse because Mr. Chorus Teacher sent a rep to kick me and my friends out. Not fair. But i am going to see it this weekend, so it better be good.

No comments: