Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

March 17, 2010

Tag from Treble Clef

1. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I'd like to go to Belgium because i did a lot of research about it in 5th grade and it just sounds like a cool place to visit.


2. Why did you start blogging?
I forget what i googled, but i looked something up, blogger came up, and here i am now!

3. What is your ambition?
To become a vet. I've always had a passion for animals.

4. How many siblings do you have?
One younger sister. That annoying little devil. If you met her, you'd understand.

5. What is your favorite subject in school?
Band, DUH!!! But i also like math.

6. What is your favorite Bible verse?
I cant really remember any that stick out in my mind.

7. What is one of your hobbies?
Taking pictures.

8. If someone handed a five dollar bill to you, what would you do with it?
I would probably donate it...??? I dont really know.

9. If your siblings came up to you with their math book and asked you for help, you'd say:
"Go ask mom. I'm busy."

10. If you could have one of these following abilities, what would it be?
a. singing

b. sewing

c. skateboarding

d. song writing

e. guitar playing

f. swimming

g. writing

h. riding a bike

I would love to be able to ride a skateboard.


I tag: anyone who is NOT from outer space.

No comments: