Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

March 22, 2010

Picture tag

If I were a gemstone I would be a(n): Peridot



If I were a scent I would be: lavender



If I were a pair of shoes I would be: Flip-flops


If I were weather I would be: a light rain



If I were a facial expression I would be: an ear to ear smile


If I were a car I would be: A BMW


If I were a time of day I would be: sunset


If I were a month I would be: August

If I were a place I would be: Hawaii





If I were a liquid I would be: Lemonade



If I were taste I would be: strawberry

If I were a sea animal I would be: A humuhumu-nukunuku-รค-pua‘a





If I were a food I would be: ribs




If I were a color I would be: sea blue


If I were a musical instrument I would be: A sparkling bass clarinet



If I were a flower I would be: a bird of paridise



If I were a piece of music I would be: The Final Countdown: Band arrangement





If I were a planet I would be: Neptune



If I were an object I would be: a treadmill



If I were a fruit I would be: A pineapple


If I were a sound I would be: A timpani drum



If I were a day of the week I would be: Wednesday








I tag- Anyone who plays a musical instrument!

No comments: