Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

March 4, 2010

mwahahaha. victory is mine baby!!!

O.....M......G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the best thing happened yesterday!!!!!
Ok, so i was texting Italian, and then she tells me that RUNNER AND HIS GF BROKE UP.
I'm so glad because i was talking to Bubble and she said that Runner didnt like me as a friend (this was like a week ago guys) so i confronted him through texting... (yah im a chicken) and he said that he no longer wanted to be my friend cuz of his girlfriend. i find that insane. and i was also texting my other friend Soccer, and she was like,
"When ___ and ______ break up, ___ is going to come crawling back to his friends and they will all turn him away because hes been such an ass to them."
Well Soccer believes that they broke up because he still wanted to be friends with me. He KNEW he was losing a valuable friend, and he wanted her back. well not gonna happen. if hes such a jerk to do that, i can IMAGINE what he would do if we were best friends. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!
Well thats about it. :)
Byeas!!!
Ttyl
Erin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never realized how sad your life was. You were WAY to excited about this. It's ok, I had a sad life to. I actually sunk to stealing your bf. tisk tisk me. <3 Reba