Which sport is your favorite to watch and/or play?

Quote of the week

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Unknown
more famous quotes

March 30, 2010

Teen Girls Daybook- week 7

Date... Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Starting time... 4:26 PM
Mood... hyper
Outside my window... its raining. :( stupid rain
I'm thinking... about what a fun day i had. (if you were in my school, you would understand)
I'm reading... The Diary of Anne Frank (no its not for school)
I'm listening to... the sounds of Scooby-Doo in the other room, being watched by my sister
I'm wearing... Lei jeans and a purple t-shirt
Yesterday, I... started crocheting a cow.
I'm excited for... tomorrow, im going to my aunt's!
I'm sad because... drummer boy wouldnt hug me...its ok though.
I'm hungry for... nothing
The song stuck inside my head is... Lets go fly a kite from Marry Poppins lol
I want... to go horseback riding. lol. idk why.
I love... talking.
I loathe... being silent
This week, my goal is... to have fun on vacation.
Did I meet last week's goal?... yupp!!!!
Ending time... 4:33 PM




Im gonna add one..

I'm happy because... I GOT A 101 ON MY BAND ASSESSMENT!!!!!

ok im good now. lol. byeas!!!

No comments: